fredag 12. august 2016

From diamond to coal.

Define love.
“The cognitive-affective state characterized by intrusive and obsessive fantasizing concerning reciprocity of amorant feelings by the object of the amorance.”

So, I’ve met someone. Online. He’s a great guy, sweet, caring, and does something I don’t have the slightest idea to comprehend for a living. Best part? We’re not flirting. 

INFP-T. If you don’t know what means, here’s a linkIn Norway, 5.18% share my five letters.
I’d also task you, dear reader, to inform me of where you feel at home out of the 16 optionsI’m not asking to leave a message in the comments. I’m not asking you to drop anything and immediately go to this page simply because I would advise you to click on it. I can, however, argue for why you should.
It would possible help you understand yourself a little bit better.
The test itself doesn’t take much time, the reading after might.
It would make me happy to know that type of personality trope that you are simply because it would make interactions between us much easier. That latter is pretty much taken out of the INFP-A/T description (aka me). That doesn’t mean it’s not any less true.
Because testing oneself gives knowledge and forces one to admit less pleasant sides about the life one does live. It’d make you feel good about yourself after, too, being honest.

1 kommentar:

snusmumriken.wordpress.com sa...

Hei på deg, her er jeg.

http://tinyurl.com/zzcyhmj