søndag 24. januar 2016

The day I found out what Lumi meant

Lumi is a word with many meanings.
Lumi is a concept.

What Lumi means to me is personal. Because where ever you go, always take the weather with you.


Like a snowier muffin the delight and warmth of the night shines bright under the full moon. The moon will always be there. So will Täysikuu.

I am Täysikuu.
I am Tuuli.
I am Kuu.
I am Rakastama. And I love Lumi.

Because sometimes the world feels like a better place, even over a prolonged period of time. Thank you for making it so.

Oh, in case you have no idea why I'm proclaiming my everlasting love for snow - my reasons are not yours to know. Just like the secrets of She Who Gives Name True Meaning they belong to the people affected and trusted with knowledge unlocked and private.

The moon is not lonely in the sky. Somewhere there is another one looking up at it, marveling in it's beauty. Just like you. Just like me.

Ingen kommentarer: